See How to do
1. The Distance of 2 Purlins must be as per the table Given :
1 mm <= 550 mm
1.5 mm <= 650 mm
2 mm <= 750 mm
2.5 mm <= 850 mm
3 mm <= 950 mm
The purlin must Level up & Cannot be Distorted.
2. Cover Length of Fore-and-aft Tiles : 300 mm
3. Cover Length of Right-and-left Tiles : 80 mm
4. 8 Sets of Nails Must be used in 1 sq meter Tile
5. The Slope gradient & the impect of Perennial Prevailing wind Should be taken into C-consideration for advance tile lap Joint.
6. Do not Overhang the Fascia by more then 25 mm.
7. Store the goods in dry place under Sheds.